Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July is HERE!

I am linking up with Farley's "Currently"

I can't believe July is already here! This summer has been productive, relaxing, and FUN! My birthday is just a few days away, and I can't wait to celebrate on a patio with a few of my friends.
I signed up to run a 1/2 marathon this October and what happens?! SHIN SPLINTS. I've been working really hard to rest and use the ICE method to hopefully get better quickly. I miss running already.
After a visit with my grandparents today, I am realizing the importance of photos and how they can bring back memories. I have thousands saved to my computer and online, but have very few that are actually printed. It's my goal to start printing them off and putting them in REAL photo albums!
Have a safe and happy 4th of July!!
Cassie 
x

8 comments:

  1. Hey there! I just linked up with Farley~My first time!! I'm so excited. What books are you currently reading? I have SOOO many right now I am trying to squeeze in! I hope you have a great fourth. Love the purple chevron!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first time too! I am completely new to the blogging world. :-)

      I am currently rereading the Harry Potter series and trying to get through all of the Bluebonnet Award nominees before school starts! http://www.txla.org/TBA-nominees here is the list if you're interested!

      Enjoy your 4th of July as well!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE PANDORA! I like to play the kid genres in my classroom as my kids work ;)

    It is amazing how quick my books to read lists fill up! What are you reading?
    I am in the middle of the James Dasher Trilogy. I also just finished White Girl Problems. Not the least bit ashamed ;)

    Amber
    PeppyZestyTeacherista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite station to use in the classroom is the "Dallas String Quartet" station. Trust me. It'll change your world. So, SO good!

      I am rereading the Harry Potter series (I'm obsessed), and trying to get through all of the Bluebonnet nominees (http://www.txla.org/TBA-nominees) before the school year starts. I have realized that my "to read" list will NEVER be short.

      Also, White Girl Problems? Already on my to-read list, so no shame given!! :)

      HAPPY FOURTH!
      Cassie

      Delete
  3. Could it be that I found another aca-fan on here?! I'm a HUGE fan!! I'm also rereading the HP series, among a ton of other books! I'm on Prisoner of Azkaban right now - one of my all-time favorites! But who am I kidding, I love the whole dang series!!
    Happy 4th - and happy almost birthday!! :o)
    Emily
    Munchkins Inc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have! I love groups like that! :-)

      I'm finishing up Goblet of Fire; I forget how different this one is compared to the movie!

      Thank you for the birthday wishes. :) Enjoy your holiday weekend!

      Delete
  4. My 6th graders rocked out to Disney Pandora last year. When a Frozen song came on, you could hear them singing down the hallway. : ]

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes- the Disney station was popular in my room as well... you can't deny a request to turn it up when your entire class is singing and smiling!

      Delete