Pages

Monday, July 31, 2017

Ms. Knight Reads- July 2017 Edition

While I had a FUN and busy July, I was still able to get a lot of reading in this month! If there are any books you want to know more about, please let me know in the comments!











To learn more about Global Read Aloud, check out the website. This is a great way to connect your class with others through the love of reading. I would love to talk with you about GRA and help you get started if it's something you're interested in! :-)




As always, please let me know if there is anything you would like me to differently/add to make this a better resource for you! What did you read in July? Share below! 

Cassie

2 comments:

  1. Hi My Educator Life Team,

    My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

    I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog My Educator Life has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 50 Fourth Grade Teacher Blogs on the web.

    http://blog.feedspot.com/fourth_grade_teacher_blogs/

    I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 50 Fourth Grade Teacher Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

    Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

    Best,
    Anuj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cassie,

    My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

    I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog My Educator Life has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 100 Upper Elementary Blogs on the web.

    https://blog.feedspot.com/upper_elementary_blogs/

    I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 100 Upper Elementary Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

    Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

    Best,
    Anuj

    ReplyDelete