Pages

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Ms. Knight Reads- June 2017 Edition

To say it's been a long time since I posted a blog would be an understatement. The one about Follow the Moon Home? Yeah. That one was written last year, and I forgot to publish it. OOPS!! I did update it with information about it being a nominee for the 17-18 Texas Bluebonnet Award though, so I feel like that counts for something.

If yo've ever had the chance to talk to me about books or follow me on Twitter, you know that I'm a part of an amazing group called #BookVoyage. We are a group of 10 educators across the country that read books, share our thinking on post-its (our Post-It game is STRONG), and use Voxer to share our love of reading and our lives with one another. While I've never met them in person, I consider them some pretty great friends! It's nice to know how many people love to read as much as I do! This has given me the opportunity to read and review some fantastic books before they are published, but I wanted to have a way where you could go back, see what I've read, and not have to scroll through 1,000 tweets to find something. As I move forward, I'm open to suggestions to improve, so always leave feedback in the comments!

For the month of June, I didn't read near as much as I planned to. I spent 2 weeks in Italy (swoon), and then came home to move 6 days later! As I write right now, I am surrounded by boxes and bags that I just can't bring myself to unpack just yet. ALL OF THAT TO SAY- here's what I read this month, that I think you should read, too!












 Let me know if you want me to continue doing this once a month, and how I can improve it for YOU! :-)

Cassie














No comments:

Post a Comment