Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Currently- February

I am linking up with Farley for this month's Currently! I would love to blog more about all the fun and excitement going on in class... but for now, this will have to do! :-)

Listening- Currently watching/listening to the Super Bowl. I'm still bitter that the Cowboys aren't in it, but I'm rooting for the Seahawks! I'm also QUITE excited for the Katy Perry halftime show. No shame.

Loving- My plans for the week! They involve some of my favorite books to read aloud and talk about, and we are starting new stations to maximize my small group time!

Thinking- I REALLY need to get my running life together. I have my next 1/2 marathon in ONE month, and I do NOT feel prepared for it.

Wanting- To sleep in. It's a permanent want. I love sleep so, so much!

Needing- a maid or the desire to clean. I have a ridiculous amount of clean laundry to put away... but I just can't bring myself to look at it.

Pageant Title- I am GREAT in front of kids... put me in a presentation situation with adults? HOT MESS.

I hope you have a FABULOUS week! Tomorrow is a good day for a GOOD day!

Cassie

2 comments:

  1. Hiii! This is my first time visiting your blog! It's cute!
    Putting away clean laundry is one of my least favorite tasks....why can't it just fold and put itself away!?

    Sarah
    MissSarahsoda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the sleep thing! My whole blog was pretty much about it! LOL Good luck on the marathon prep, that's pretty ambitious!

    Linda
    The Purple Teacher

    ReplyDelete